Hampshire County Council is responsible for a wide range of services across the whole county. The County Council’s role is to act strategically and implement policy as determined by Cabinet. This means delivering services to the people of Hampshire (and sometimes beyond) in an open and cost-effective way. The Council acts in the best interests of Hampshire and its residents.
- Births, deaths and ceremonies
- Business, economy and consumers
- Community support
- Education and learning
- Jobs, careers and volunteering
- Land, planning and environment
- Libraries and archives
- Social care and health
- Things to do in Hampshire
- Transport and roads
- Waste prevention and recycling
- About the Council
Use this form to find an organisation or service. You can narrow your search by selecting the options provided. To clear the form and start a different search, click the Reset button.