Use this form to find an organisation or service. You can narrow your search by selecting the options provided. To clear the form and start a different search click the Reset your search button.
Carers Organisations and Groups
Area of Operations:
Hampshire Carers Centre
9 Love Lane Romsey Hampshire SO51 8DE
If you care, unpaid, for a friend or relative who is ill, disabled or vulnerable - why not contact us and see how we can help, or ask for our free Carers Pack. We provide services in Hampshire, Portsmouth and Southampton. Please click on the links below to find out more about what we can do to support you,
or call a Duty Officer on our main number 01794 519495.
Information and advice;
- Benefits advice, help filling in forms and making appeals.
- Carers Pack and Fact Sheets
- Our Newsletter
- Training for carers and professionals
- Awareness raising
- Help getting started with computers and the internet
Support and Advocacy;
- Local support and social groups
- Support planning and help with Direct Payments
- Advocacy services
- Take-A-Break Service in some areas (there is a small charge for this)
- Carers support and social groups
- Planning for emergencies
- Carers Listening Line; Tel: 0800 3 23456 - open 365 days a year. Monday - Friday 10.00am - 8.00pm. Weekends & Bank Holidays 10.00am - 4.30pm
Providing support, information and advocacy to carers in Hampshire.
Charity shops in Totton, Woolston and Chandlers Ford.
Use this form to find an organisation or service. You can narrow your search by selecting the options provided. To clear the form and start a different search, click the Reset button.